For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send me through the forms on the web, will receive the treatment of data of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the processing of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness: fairness and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
How did I obtain your data?
The personal data that I treat in www.miradasdetanzania.com comes from:
- Contact form
- Direct email
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not www.miradasdetanzania.com is processing personal data concerning him/her.
Interested persons have the right to:
Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of their processing
- Oppose the processing
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The web www.miradasdetanzania.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to me in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
In www.miradasdetanzania.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided to me by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
Contact form: (If activated) I request the following personal data: Name, Email, Phone, to respond to the requirements of the users of www.miradasdetanzania.com. For example, I can use these data to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of: GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS TECNOLÓGICOS, S.L. (Our provider) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data is also collected that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website that I detail in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. www.miradasdetanzania.com may have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.miradasdetanzania.com, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of www.miradasdetanzania.com. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services www.miradasdetanzania.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Barbara Bravo (www.miradasdetanzania.com) will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to “Website users and subscribers”.
www.miradasdetanzania.com, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Remarketing allows me to reach people who have previously visited www.miradasdetanzania.com and associate a particular audience with a particular message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited my site to return to my site.
As a user of www.miradasdetanzania.com I inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function on www.miradasdetanzania.com.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until their deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.miradasdetanzania.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions. Hosting: GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS TECNOLÓGICOS, S.L. processes the data in order to provide hosting services to www.miradasdetanzania.com.
When browsing www.miradasdetanzania.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
www.miradasdetanzania.com is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. (If active) It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.miradasdetanzania.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the breach of data through fraudulent access to it by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, www.miradasdetanzania.com will ensure that any person who is authorized by www.miradasdetanzania.com to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When any security incident occurs, upon becoming aware www.miradasdetanzania.com, you shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.miradasdetanzania.com exonerating Alejandro Collado (www.miradasdetanzania.com) from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and Consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by communicating it to www.miradasdetanzania.com under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. Under no circumstances shall this revocation be retroactive.
www.miradasdetanzania.com reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the changes made will www.miradasdetanzania.com announced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, www.miradasdetanzania.com does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.