What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, Trojan horse, worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they do store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
What types of cookies exist?
- Technical Cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user is browsing and when a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis Cookies: Collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc..
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are first-party and third-party cookies?
First-party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website and are detailed below:
Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and log out of your www.miradasdetanzania.com account.
Personalization: Cookies help me remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so I can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze how users use the website and improve the usability of the same, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Las cookies de redes sociales pueden almacenarse en su navegador mientras navega por www.miradasdetanzania.com por ejemplo, cuando utiliza el botón de compartir contenidos de www.miradasdetanzania.com en alguna red social.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks used by this website in their own cookie policies:
- Facebook Cookies, see more information in your cookies policy
- Twitter Cookies, see more information in your cookies policy
- Instagram Cookies, see more information in your cookies policy
- Pinterest Cookies, see more information in your cookies policy
- Youtube Cookies, see more information in your cookies policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete them, but also block them, either in general or for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.